– A range of ancillary calling devices that can be interfaced to Quantec via a call point’s
remote socket, including:-
– NC806C/6 6ft tail call buttons
– NC805C/14 14ft tail call buttons
– NC805D 4-12ft tail call buttons
– NC805P Hand/foot operated pneumatic pads for people who find it difficult to press buttons
(must be used in conjunction with an NC805AS air switch).
– QT644 Floor pressure mat (90 x 60cm) – typically positioned alongside a bed and designed
to trigger a call when patient foot pressure is detected
– NC805MD movement detectors – designed to sit under the leg of a bed and trigger a call
when the bed is vacated.
– Additional options are also available – see Dementia Care Solutions section below for details.