– Allow patients and staff to remotely trigger calls via Quantec’s infrared call points, ceiling
receivers & radio receivers. Four variants are available:-
– QT412 Rechargeable staff attack transmitters – allow staff in high-risk environments to
generate ‘attack’ calls
– QT432 Patient neck pendants with anti-ligature lanyards – allow patients to trigger
– QT432W Patient wrist pendants with adjustable wrist straps – allow patients to trigger
– QT432A Staff Attendance pendants – allow staff entering rooms to log their attendance in
Quantec’s datalogger or Surveyor software.
– All variants can be optionally programmed with a unique User ID using a QT423
configurator. Different call levels can also be assigned to certain models to suit the application.
– Various charger options available for QT412 transmitters.
– QT432 range pendants have user-replaceable batteries.