– Can be setup to generate a standard or emergency call when a fire exit or drug cupboard
is opened (via magnetic contacts) or a telephone or door bell rings.
– Can be used to monitor any device with a normally open or normally closed switch such as
strip switches, flow switches, panic attack buttons and more.
– Include a reset button, red/green confidence light and isolation keyswitch.
– Button (QT604) and magnetic (QT604M) versions available.
– For PIR monitoring, note that a special QT645 PIR Power Interface is now available c/w an
isolation keyswitch (QT645s connect to Quantec via an addressable call point and provide
power to up to two QT638 PIRs without the need for a separate PSU)