Displays (QT608C, QT608CD1/S)
– Used to indicate incoming calls in staff rooms, corridors, nursing stations, etc.
– Show call type, call location and (depending on the device used to make the call) the
User ID or name of the person calling.
– Highest priority calls are shown first with a message saying how many calls are waiting.
– Flash and beep rates intensify to reflect the urgency of incoming calls.
– QT608C Display has an onboard sounder and buttons to accept, scroll & divert calls.
– QT608CD Display has an onboard sounder but no controls.
– QT608CD1/S Large Corridor Display provides visual call indication only and connects to
the system via a QT615/S Display Interface.
– A range of stainless steel displays are also available.