Infrared Ceiling Receivers (QT302RX, QT302RXR & QT302RT)- Designed to accept infrared calls from Quantec’s staff attack transmitters, patient
neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring
- QT302RX master receivers include a red confidence light.
- Up to three QT302RXS slave receivers can be connected to a master ceiling receiver or
addressable call point (any variant, including non-IR) to increase coverage
- Round QT302RXR Master and QT302RXRS Slave infrared ceiling receivers are also
available, finished in white plastic.
- Typical receiving range of all IR ceiling receivers = 10m line of sight.
- QT302RT test receiver allows transmitters and pendants to be locally tested for correct
operation without activating the entire system.